Pharmaceutical Companies are Introducing More Immunology Products into the Market, Causing an Expansion in Competition Around the Globe
READING, Pa., Nov. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Research recently published by PharmaForce International (PFI) evaluates leading Immunology sales and marketing organizations in the United States, Europe and Japan. Each of this year’s Immunology reports each profile more companies and products than the previous reports in 2016. As the market expands, PFI’s research captures the key sales and marketing changes in these leading pharmaceutical companies, profiling their responses to increased competition.
Since the 2016 Immunology reports:
- The U.S. report contains eight new products, increasing by 47 percent
- The Europe reports, all together, contain six new products and increased by 23 percent
- The Japan report contains seven new companies with thirty-six new products, increasing by 21 percent
Shelby Cochran, Marketing Coordinator at PharmaForce International, says high competition is expected when there has been an increase in demand for immunology products. PFI’s research concludes that there are new drugs being approved into the market, as well as additional pipeline drugs in the developing stages.
«PFI’s Immunology benchmarking studies summarize each pharmaceutical company’s strategic approach to the market. The reports indicate that each company has their own unique responses to market trends and increased competition,» says Cochran.
Industry trends captured in the reports include insight specific to profiled companies including:
- Key changes since the previous report
- Strategic approach to the market
- Organizational structure/reporting relationships for commercial operations
- Product portfolio management
- Number of personnel by key job description in each function
- Medical support personnel involved with immunology
- Approach to reimbursement
- Compensation of immunology Sales Representatives
For more information on the reports mentioned above, please contact Joyce Wedemeyer at Joyce.Wedemeyer@strategicreports.com or by phone at 610-370-2906.
PharmaForce International (PFI) is a competitive intelligence firm with over two decades of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. PFI has become the market leader in commercial operations benchmarking and competitive intelligence. The globally focused company employs market place experts uniquely qualified to perform research required by clients in most major pharmaceutical markets around the world.
Related Links https://www.pharmaforce.biz
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmaceutical-companies-are-introducing-more-immunology-products-into-the-market-causing-an-expansion-in-competition-around-the-globe-300750308.html
SOURCE PharmaForce International